Teri's Chocolate Chip Cookies no eggs is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Teri's Chocolate Chip Cookies no eggs is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
Hey everyone, it’s Jim, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, teri's chocolate chip cookies no eggs. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have teri's chocolate chip cookies no eggs using 9 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Teri's Chocolate Chip Cookies no eggs :
- Take 3/4 cup of White Sugar.
- Make ready 3/4 cup of Brown Sugar.
- Take 1 cup of Butter or Margarine, softened.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Pure Vanilla Extract.
- Get 2 cup of AP Flour (Sifted).
- Get 1 tsp of Baking Soda.
- Take 1 tsp of Salt.
- Get 3 cup of to 4 cups Chocolate Chips.
- Take 1 cup of Chopped Walnuts, if desired.
Steps to make Teri's Chocolate Chip Cookies no eggs :
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Sift flour, salt and baking soda together.
- I like to use a stand mixer to.
- Beat butter/margarine, brown Sugar, white sugar, and vanilla extract in large bowl until light and creamy.
- Beat flour mixture in gradually.
- Stir in chocolate chips and nuts (if desired).
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Drop in small round balls onto baking sheet.
- Cool on baking sheet for a few minutes.
- then move onto wire rakes to cool completely.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food teri's chocolate chip cookies no eggs recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, for example twitter , whatsapp , instagram or fecebook Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.