Brownie Crinkle Cookies [No Flour] is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Brownie Crinkle Cookies [No Flour] is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
Hey everyone, it is Jim, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, brownie crinkle cookies [no flour]. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have brownie crinkle cookies [no flour] using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Brownie Crinkle Cookies [No Flour] :
- Get 28 g (2 tbsp) of unsalted butter.
- Prepare 140 g (5 oz) of semi-sweet chocolate, chopped small.
- Get 100 g (1/2 cup) of granulated sugar.
- Get 1 of medium-size egg (about 48 g without shell).
- Get 1/4 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Take 13 g (2 tbsp) of unsweetened cocoa powder, sifted.
- Get 1/8 tsp of baking powder, sifted.
- Get 10 ml (2 tsp) of milk.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt, optional.
Steps to make Brownie Crinkle Cookies [No Flour] :
- Melt butter and chocolate over a double-boiler. Using a silicone spatula, mix until thoroughly combined. Then remove from double-boiler and set aside to slightly cool..
- Beat egg and sugar with a mixer for about 2 minutes..
- Add the melted chocolate. Beat again until well combined..
- Add in the rest of the ingredients. Then switch to a silicone spatula and mix thoroughly. If your batter turns out runny, refrigerate until it gets stiffer for about 15 minutes..
- Portion the dough with a tablespoon or an ice cream scoop onto a tray lined with parchment paper. If you want to round the cookie, do it with a wet finger to avoid sticking..
- Bake in a preheated oven at 350°F or 180°C for 12-15 minutes. Bake for 12 minutes if you want softer cookies. Bake longer if you want them crispier..
- Let cool completely on the tray before serving..
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food brownie crinkle cookies [no flour] recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, for example whatsapp , instagram , fecebook or twitter Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.