No Bake Winter Slices is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. No Bake Winter Slices is something which I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, no bake winter slices. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have no bake winter slices using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make No Bake Winter Slices :
- Take 600 grams of granulated sugar.
- Get 150 ml of water.
- Get 250 grams of butter.
- Prepare 250 grams of crushed butter cookies.
- Get 200 grams of ground nuts (I put carob).
- Prepare 200 grams of dessicated coconut.
- Make ready 150 ml of rum (or brandy or whiskey).
- Get 160 grams of baking chocolate.
- Make ready 255 grams of baking chocolate (GLAZE).
- Take 150 grams of butter (GLAZE).
Instructions to make No Bake Winter Slices :
- Put sugar and water in a pan over low heat until the sugar dissolves completely (10min).
- Add butter, chocolate, nuts, crushed cookies and coconut to the pot. Take off heat.
- Add alcohol or a few drops of rum extract.
- Spread mixture on a big sheet lined with parchment paper. Refrigerate until firm.
- GLAZE: melt chocolate and butter in a double boiler then pour over the cooled cake. Refrigerate until firm. Enjoy :).
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food no bake winter slices recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, for example twitter , whatsapp , instagram or fecebook Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.