A thick Oreo cookie crust combines with creamy cheesecake filling, studded with Caramel Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Gooey Bars – Averie Cooks. The bars are a hybrid of so many favorites. They're fast and easy to make, use only one bowl.
Oreo, chocolate and peanut butter cheesecake bars is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Oreo, chocolate and peanut butter cheesecake bars is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, oreo, chocolate and peanut butter cheesecake bars. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook oreo, chocolate and peanut butter cheesecake bars using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Oreo, chocolate and peanut butter cheesecake bars :
- Get of Crust.
- Take 36 of cream-filled chocolate sandwich cookies (regular or double filled).
- Take 1/2 cup of (1 stick; 115g) unsalted butter, melted.
- Take of Peanut Butter Filling.
- Get 3 (8 ounce) of bricks (24 oz) full-fat PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened to room temperature.
- Prepare 1 cup (200 g) of granulated sugar.
- Get 1/4 cup (60 g) of sour cream or plain yogurt, at room temperature.
- Prepare 1 cup (250 g) of creamy peanut butter (not natural style).
- Get 1 teaspoon of pure vanilla extract.
- Get 1/8 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 3 of large eggs, at room temperature.
- Prepare of Chocolate topping.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of (1 stick; 115g) unsalted butter.
- Get 1 of heaping cup (around 200g) semi-sweet chocolate chips.
Peanut Butter Oreo Bars have all the rich taste of a Reese's Peanut Butter Cup with a chewy Oreo crust. An easy no-bake dessert that's perfect for The peanut butter filling and chocolate topping are best served chilled. Otherwise they become melty and sticky. If you know they'll be left out at the party.
Steps to make Oreo, chocolate and peanut butter cheesecake bars :
- Preheat oven to 350°F (177°C). Line the bottom and sides of a 9×13 inch baking pan with parchment paper, leaving an overhang on the sides to lift the finished bars out (makes cutting easier!). Set aside..
- For the Crust: In a food processor or blender, pulse the whole sandwich cookie into a fine crumb. Stir the cookie crumbs and melted butter together in a large bowl. Press tightly into the bottom of the lined baking pan. Pre-bake for 10 minutes. Remove from the oven and set aside. Leave oven on..
- For the cheesecake filling: Using a handheld mixer beat the cream cheese and granulated sugar together on medium-high speed in a large bowl until the mixture is smooth and creamy. Add the sour cream and beat until fully combined. Then add the peanut butter, vanilla extract, and salt and beat until fully combined. On medium speed, add the eggs one at a time, beating after each addition until just blended. After the 3rd egg is incorporated into the batter, stop mixing..
- Pour the cheesecake filling onto the crust. Spread evenly on top with a rubber spatula or back of a spoon. Bake for 35-38 minutes or until the cheesecake appears set on top and the edges are browned. The edges may slightly crack. (Mine do!) The bars will be puffy, but will sink slightly down as they cool. Place pan on a wire rack. Cool for 1 hour at room temperature, then chill in the refrigerator for at least 3-4 hours..
- For the chocolate topping: Cut the butter into Tablespoon size pieces. Place into a heat-proof bowl. Pour chocolate chips on top and melt over a pot of boiling water. Once melted and combined, pour over the cheesecake and refrigerate for 1 hour before cutting into squares..
One of my other all-time favorite (to share) baked goods is one of your recipes (Peanut butter blondies with oreos), so. These oreo cheesecake bars are the solution to that problem. There are two layers in these bars- a crust made with Oreos and a filling made with cream cheese and white chocolate. Peanut butter and chocolate go with everything. including homemade cheesecake bars. Seriously, these peanut butter bars take the cake, so to speak, for the most outrageously delicious and downright addictive treat to ever come out of the Sweetest Menu Kitchen.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food oreo, chocolate and peanut butter cheesecake bars recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, for example fecebook , twitter , whatsapp or instagram Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.