Bailey Cheesecake is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look fantastic. Bailey Cheesecake is something that I have loved my entire life.
Hey everyone, it is me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, bailey cheesecake. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook bailey cheesecake using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Bailey Cheesecake :
- Take of For the base.
- Make ready 1 pack of digestive biscuits (300g).
- Prepare 80 g of salted butter (melted).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of caster sugar.
- Get of For the top.
- Prepare 70 ml of Baileys Irish cream.
- Get 800 g of cream cheese.
- Prepare 150 ml of double cream.
- Get 5 of (large size) eggs.
- Get 160 g of caster sugar.
- Prepare of Garnish.
- Get Half of pack dark chocolate bar🍫.
Instructions to make Bailey Cheesecake :
- Put the oven on to 180ºC and grease and line a 20cm Springform tin. To make the base, crush the digestives biscuit add the butter and the sugar..
- Use this mixture to line the base of the tin even it out and then place in the fridge for at least 30 min..
- For the top ingredient, put all the other ingredients in a bowl with hand whisk and mix together, pour over onto the digestive base and place in the oven..
- Bake for about 40-45 mins,when the cheesecake is almost set but still has a wobble in the middle, turn off the oven and leave the cheesecake in the oven to cool down (it makes the cheesecake really smooth and delicious.).
- Sprinkle on top with grated dark chocolate 🍫.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food bailey cheesecake recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, for example whatsapp , instagram , fecebook or twitter Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.