Matcha Cheesecake is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Matcha Cheesecake is something that I have loved my whole life.
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, matcha cheesecake. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have matcha cheesecake using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Matcha Cheesecake :
- Prepare of Base.
- Get 125 g of Choco Ripple Biscuits OR sweet biscuits of your choice.
- Make ready 50 g of Butter *melted.
- Prepare of *Note: Very dry low-fat chocolate biscuits need more moisture. Add 1-2 tablespoons Cream, Milk or extra Butter.
- Get of Filling.
- Make ready 250 g of Cream Cheese *softened.
- Get 1/3 cup of Sugar.
- Get 1/2 cup of Cream.
- Prepare 2 of large Eggs.
- Take 2 tablespoons of Plain Flour.
- Take 1 tablespoon of Matcha Powder.
Instructions to make Matcha Cheesecake :
- Preheat the oven to 160℃. Line a 18cm springform cake tin with baking paper and cover the bottom with foil..
- For the base, mix crumbled Biscuits and melted Butter until moist. Place into the cake tin and press firmly over the base..
- Process all ingredients until smooth. If you don’t have food processor, mix all ingredients very well using electric beater or hand mixer..
- Pour into the cake tin over the base but save small amount. Add some Matcha powder to the saved mixture and make it darker green. Using this mixture you can create decoration but it is optional..
- Place the tin in a roasting pan, pour boiling water to the pan about 2cm deep. Bake for 50 minutes or until just set. Allow to cool completely. *Note: This steam baking method is optional. You can bake this cake without hot water for drier result..
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food matcha cheesecake recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with friends via social media, for example fecebook , twitter , whatsapp or instagram Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.