Mimi's Chocolate Cheesecake is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They are fine and they look wonderful. Mimi's Chocolate Cheesecake is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, mimi's chocolate cheesecake. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have mimi's chocolate cheesecake using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Mimi's Chocolate Cheesecake :
- Get of Oreo tart.
- Get 200 g of Crushed oreo.
- Prepare 100 g of Melted unsalted butter (Allowrie).
- Get of Chocolate Cheesecake.
- Take 250 g of Cream cheese (Caroline).
- Get 40 g of Icing sugar.
- Make ready 250 g of Dark chocolate (Tulip).
- Prepare 400 g of Whipping cream (Arla 30%).
- Get of Decorations.
- Take of Strawberries.
- Take of Tiny oreo.
Instructions to make Mimi's Chocolate Cheesecake :
- Mix "crushed oreo" with "melted unsalted butter" then put them in the cake tray and let it set in the fridge.
- Mix "cream cheese" and "icing sugar".
- Melt "dark chocolate" in microwave or using double boiler.
- Add "melted dark chocolate" to (2) and mix well.
- In another bowl whisk "whipping cream" until soft peak.
- Mix (4) and (5).
- Take out the oreo base part and add "strawberries" around the cake tray then pour in the mixed cheesecake.
- Let it set for at least 3 hours.
- Decorate using strawberries and tiny oreo however you like.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food mimi's chocolate cheesecake recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, for example instagram , fecebook , twitter or whatsapp Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.