No-Bake! Chocolate Cheesecake is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. No-Bake! Chocolate Cheesecake is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, no-bake! chocolate cheesecake. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook no-bake! chocolate cheesecake using 23 ingredients and 26 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make No-Bake! Chocolate Cheesecake :
- Take of Crust.
- Prepare 90 g (3.2 oz) of biscuits.
- Make ready 60 g of (2.1 oz, 5 Tbsp) unsalted butter.
- Prepare of Filling, Chocolate Cheesecake.
- Prepare 150 g (5.3 oz) of cream cheese, room temperature.
- Prepare 200 g of (7 oz, 7/8 us cup) heavy cream.
- Make ready 150 g (5.3 oz) of couverture chocolate.
- Take 5-6 drops of vanilla essence, optional.
- Get 1 of egg yolk.
- Prepare 4 tsp of granulated sugar, for egg yolk.
- Make ready 2 tsp of cake flour.
- Take 75 g of (2.6 oz, 5 Tbsp) milk.
- Make ready 1 of egg white.
- Take 2.5 Tbsp of granulated sugar, for egg white.
- Prepare of Topping (cocoa cream).
- Take 200 g of (7 oz, 7/8 us cup) heavy cream.
- Get 1.5 Tbsp of granulated sugar.
- Take 2 Tbsp of cocoa powder, sugar-free.
- Take 5-6 drops of vanilla essence, optional.
- Get 1 tsp of rum, optional.
- Prepare of cocoa powder for dusting.
- Make ready of ※The cocoa cream was around double the required amount.
- Take of ※I used couverture chocolate, but you can use normal chocolate (ex. chocolate chips).
Instructions to make No-Bake! Chocolate Cheesecake :
- ★Recipe video★ (my You Tube channel)→youtu.be/qTpDD0rgbMw.
- 【For the crust】 I use a round cake pan with a removable bottom. Grease the bottom of the pan with unsalted butter. Line the bottom of the pan with the parchment paper..
- Crush biscuits until very fine crumbs form. Melt unsalted butter with microwave, at 600W for 30-40 sec. Add the melted butter to the biscuit crumbs and mix until well combined..
- Press the crumbs into the bottom of the cake pan. Let it sit in a fridge..
- 【For the filling】 (Leave the cream cheese at room temperature to soften beforehand.) Whip heavy cream while cooling with ice water until heavy. Add vanilla essence. Whip it until soft peaks form. Let it sit in a fridge..
- Put the chocolate in a bowl. Pour water into a small pot. Bring the water to a boil and then turn off the heat. Put the bowl with chocolate on the top of the pot so as not to touch the hot water directly..
- Wait for 30 sec and then melt the chocolate until smooth. Takedown the pot and bowl as it is, and set aside..
- Separate an egg yolk from an egg white. Put the egg white in a large bowl; set aside. Make the custard. Add 4 tsp granulated sugar to the egg yolk. Mix it with a whisk for 1.5 mins until it turns pale yellow..
- Sift cake flour into the mixture with a tea strainer. Mix lightly until combined. Pour the milk into the mixture while stirring. Mix well..
- Microwave the mixture several times until heavy and creamy, mix well each time. 1st time 500W 1 min, Mix, 2nd time 500W 30 sec, Mix, 3rd time 500W 20 sec, Mix, 4th time 500W 20 sec, Mix. The custard is ready..
- Add 1/4 of the melted chocolate to the custard. Mix well until well combined and glossy..
- Put it back in the bowl of chocolate. Mix well with a whisk for 1.5 mins until smooth and glossy. Set aside..
- (Make the meringue.) Boil water in a frying pan. Beat the egg white lightly, and add 2.5 Tbsp granulated sugar. Mix roughly, and then put the bowl into the hot water..
- Warm it while stirring over low heat until it reaches 50 ℃ / 122 F. Takedown the bowl, and immediately whip it on high speed..
- Whip it until soft peaks form. The meringue is ready. Set aside..
- Mix well the cream cheese until soft and smooth. Fold half of the chocolate cream into the cream cheese with a spatula. Mix it with a whisk until smooth..
- Add the other half. Mix it for 3 mins until whitish and glossy..
- Take the whipped heavy cream out from the fridge. Add it in 3 parts. Mix it with a whisk until well combined at 1st addition..
- At the 2nd addition, use a spatula to fold the cream 15 times into the filling. At the 3rd addition, fold until combined..
- Add the meringue in 2parts, and fold each addition until combined. Put the filling in the prepared cake pan. Flatten the top roughly. Refrigerate it for 6 hours to set..
- 【For the cocoa cream】 Whip heavy cream and granulated sugar on low speed while cooling with ice water, until thickened lightly. Sift 1 Tbsp cocoa powder over the cream with a tea strainer..
- Mix roughly until the powderiness disappears. Whip it on low speed until heavy. Sift another 1 Tbsp cocoa over..
- Mix roughly until the powderiness disappears. Whip it until peaks form..
- Add vanilla essence and rum. Fold them into the cream..
- Take the cake pan out from the fridge. Warm the side of the pan with a hot towel. Remove the cake from the pan gently..
- Pipe swirls of the cocoa cream over the top of the cake. Dust with cocoa powder. Done!.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food no-bake! chocolate cheesecake recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, for example twitter , whatsapp , instagram or fecebook Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.