Caramac chocolate is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Caramac chocolate is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
Hey everyone, it is Brad, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, caramac chocolate. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook caramac chocolate using 1 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Caramac chocolate :
- Prepare of good quality White chocolate -fat content of 35+.
Instructions to make Caramac chocolate :
- Break up your chocolate into small chunks and microwave for 1 minute..
- Take out of the microwave and give a good stir..
- On a baking sheet spread evenly but thinly the chocolate across the sheet and place in the oven on a 140c heat..
- After 10 mins, scrape it all into the centre of the sheet using a silicone spatula and re-spread again thinly and evenly..
- You will see browning of the chocolate caramelising..
- Keep doing this until you get a nice tanned looking chocolate. You will get thin streaks of through it but it cannot be helped..
- When this has been done, either put into a chocolate mold or like me, I used cake scrapers to shape my bar so it can be as think or thick as you want. Mark your cuts gently before placing into the fridge..
- Let it chill for at least an hour before eating. Enjoy !.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food caramac chocolate recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, for example instagram , fecebook , twitter or whatsapp Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.