Vanilla-Chocolate Swirl Hazelnut Cheesecake is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. Vanilla-Chocolate Swirl Hazelnut Cheesecake is something which I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
Hey everyone, it’s Brad, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, vanilla-chocolate swirl hazelnut cheesecake. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have vanilla-chocolate swirl hazelnut cheesecake using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Vanilla-Chocolate Swirl Hazelnut Cheesecake :
- Take of Prepared foods.
- Prepare 2 medium of prepared graham cracker crusts.
- Get of Nutella chocolate hazelnut spread.
- Make ready of Batter.
- Take 2 lb of Cream cheese- room temperature.
- Take 2 cup of sugar.
- Make ready 2 large of eggs- room temperature.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Superior Vanilla Butter Nut flavor.
- Get 1/2 tsp of kosher salt.
Steps to make Vanilla-Chocolate Swirl Hazelnut Cheesecake :
- Preheat oven to 350°F Fahrenheit. Cream together in an electric mixer , 2 cups sugar 1/2 tsp salt, with two pounds of cream cheese. Increase speed to high and beat until fluffy . Add the eggs one at a time, scraping down bowl after each addition. Continue to beat on high speed for about 3 minutes. Turn mixer off. Remove 1/3 of the mixture and put aside in a separate bowl. Add 2-3 tbs Hershey's Coca Powder and 2 heaping tbs of Nutella. Mix on medium speed until blended. Pour plain batter into prepared graham cracker crusts, leaving room for the chocolate batter. Spoon chocolate batter on top. Use a teaspoon and pull the chocolate through the batter forming a swirl pattern..
- Place pans in a water bath and bake for 40 minutes @ 350°F Fahrenheit. Turn oven off and crack the door. Leave in oven for 15 minutes, remove and cool on a rack, avoiding drafts. Place in refrigerator and cool. Serves 6-8.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food vanilla-chocolate swirl hazelnut cheesecake recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with friends via social media, for example twitter , whatsapp , instagram or fecebook Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.