White Chocolate New York Cheesecake is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. White Chocolate New York Cheesecake is something that I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, white chocolate new york cheesecake. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook white chocolate new york cheesecake using 17 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make White Chocolate New York Cheesecake :
- Make ready 250 grams of Philadelphia cream cheese.
- Get 120 grams of White chocolate.
- Get 100 grams of Sour cream.
- Prepare 100 grams of Heavy cream.
- Get 45 grams of Sugar.
- Get 1 1/2 tbsp of Corn starch.
- Get 1 of Egg.
- Take of Tuile:.
- Get 10 grams of Unsalted butter.
- Prepare 10 ml of Water.
- Make ready 20 grams of Sugar.
- Take 5 grams of Cake flour.
- Get 3 grams of Unsweetened cocoa powder.
- Get 2 grams of Black cocoa (if available).
- Get 1 of to decorate Sliced almonds.
- Get of Copeaux (chocolate decorations):.
- Make ready 1 of to decorate White chocolate.
Instructions to make White Chocolate New York Cheesecake :
- Put the cream cheese in a bowl and soften it by microwaving it for 40 seconds. Finely chop the white chocolate, add to a heat-resistant container and microwave for 1 minute. Mix until melted..
- Add sugar to the cream cheese in the bowl and mix well with a blender or something similar. (If the cream cheese still seems a little hard, try putting it back in the microwave for a few more seconds)..
- Add the sour cream, melted white chocolate, heavy cream and egg (in that order) to the bowl and mix well after each addition. Sift the cornstarch into the mixture through a tea strainer and mix well once more..
- Line a cake tin with baking paper (for cake tins with a removable bottom, make sure any excess paper on the bottom is flattened down.) Cover the outer bottom of the cake tin with foil to prevent water getting inside..
- Pour the mixture into the cake tin and drop lightly onto the counter to remove the air pockets. Place the cake tin on a tray in an oven preheated to 160°C. Pour hot water into the tray and steam the cheesecake for 50 minutes..
- We're going to add some decorations so don't worry if there are some small irregularities. Once baked, allow the cheesecake to cool before wrapping and placing in the fridge to chill and harden for 3 hours (though half a day would be best)..
- Tuile: Now to make some decorations. Melt the butter in the microwave for 40 seconds before adding the water and sugar and mixing well. Sift in the powdered ingredients and stir again..
- Line an oven tray with a piece of baking paper large enough so that the edges are poking over the edges of the tray a little and spread the mixture thinly on top. Add the sliced almonds over that and bake for 10 minutes in an oven pre-heated to 180°C..
- Copeaux: Scraping towards you, use the edge of a spoon to create white chocolate shavings. (If you do this step before making the cheesecake you can use the rest of the chocolate in the cheesecake when it becomes too thin to shave without wasting)..
- When the cheesecake has chilled and hardened, remove from the cake tin..
- Once the tuile has completely set, break into jagged pieces and stick to the sides of the cake. Secure everything in place with a ribbon and sprinkle white chocolate shavings over the top to finish..
- Note: When adding the egg, if you add 1 egg + 2 egg yolks together you will get an even denser cheesecake. Give it a try!.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food white chocolate new york cheesecake recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, for example twitter , whatsapp , instagram or fecebook Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.