Baked Chocolate Cheesecake Bars is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Baked Chocolate Cheesecake Bars is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, baked chocolate cheesecake bars. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have baked chocolate cheesecake bars using 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Baked Chocolate Cheesecake Bars :
- Take of Crust.
- Prepare 40 grams of Buttery biscuits.
- Get 20 grams of Butter (unsalted or cultured unsalted).
- Make ready of Cheesecake layer.
- Make ready 90 grams of Cream cheese.
- Make ready 30 grams of Sugar.
- Take 1/2 of Egg.
- Prepare 10 grams of Condensed milk.
- Make ready 50 grams of Heavy cream.
- Prepare 10 grams of Cake flour.
- Get 1 tsp of Lemon juice.
- Take 15 grams of ○Dark chocolate.
- Make ready 1 tsp of ○Cocoa powder.
- Take 5 of to 10 grams ○Condensed Milk.
Instructions to make Baked Chocolate Cheesecake Bars :
- Combine Step 2 with melted butter and spread evenly on a mold covered with parchment paper. Chill in the fridge. Use a board to flatten..
- Preheat the oven to 355°F/180°C. Beat the egg well..
- Make the fillings. Whisk the cream cheese well. Then add other ingredients in order and mix well after each addition..
- Pour the half amount of Step 5 and 10 g (in total about 115g) into a mold. Rap the mold against your workspace to even the surface. Bake for 15 minutes at 355°F/180°C..
- During baking, pour the rest of filling into a chocolate bowl and mix..
- Sprinkle cocoa powder and add condensed milk. Then mix well again..
- Pour the mixture into the mold. Tap and bake another 25 minutes at 340°F/170°C. I cover the top with aluminum foil..
- It's done. Let it cool, wrap it up, and chill in the fridge. Leave for a half day. Slice and serve..
- This is doubled and baked in a 18 cm square mold. It's browned and baked without aluminum foil..
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food baked chocolate cheesecake bars recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, for example instagram , fecebook , twitter or whatsapp Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.