Teri's Chocolate Chip Cookies no eggs is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Teri's Chocolate Chip Cookies no eggs is something which I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, teri's chocolate chip cookies no eggs. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have teri's chocolate chip cookies no eggs using 9 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Teri's Chocolate Chip Cookies no eggs :
- Get 3/4 cup of White Sugar.
- Take 3/4 cup of Brown Sugar.
- Prepare 1 cup of Butter or Margarine, softened.
- Get 2 tsp of Pure Vanilla Extract.
- Prepare 2 cup of AP Flour (Sifted).
- Prepare 1 tsp of Baking Soda.
- Make ready 1 tsp of Salt.
- Make ready 3 cup of to 4 cups Chocolate Chips.
- Make ready 1 cup of Chopped Walnuts, if desired.
Steps to make Teri's Chocolate Chip Cookies no eggs :
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Sift flour, salt and baking soda together.
- I like to use a stand mixer to.
- Beat butter/margarine, brown Sugar, white sugar, and vanilla extract in large bowl until light and creamy.
- Beat flour mixture in gradually.
- Stir in chocolate chips and nuts (if desired).
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Drop in small round balls onto baking sheet.
- Cool on baking sheet for a few minutes.
- then move onto wire rakes to cool completely.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food teri's chocolate chip cookies no eggs recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, for example whatsapp , instagram , fecebook or twitter Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.