Red Velvet Crumb Muffin is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Red Velvet Crumb Muffin is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, red velvet crumb muffin. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have red velvet crumb muffin using 14 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Red Velvet Crumb Muffin :
- Take of Crumb topping.
- Prepare 32 g (4 tbsp) of cake flour.
- Make ready 32 g (2 1/2 tbsp) of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 14 g (1 tbsp) of cold unsalted butter.
- Get of Muffin.
- Take 56 g (1/4 cup) of unsalted butter, room temperature.
- Prepare 100 g (1/2 cup) of granulated sugar.
- Take 1 of large egg.
- Get 120 g (1/2 cup) of buttermilk *see step no.10 for a homemade substitute.
- Make ready 1/4 tsp of red food coloring gel (adjust to your liking).
- Make ready 130 g (1 cup) of cake flour.
- Prepare 10 g (1 1/2 tbsp) of cocoa powder.
- Get 6 g (1 1/4 tsp) of baking powder.
- Get 1/4 tsp of table salt.
Steps to make Red Velvet Crumb Muffin :
- Making crumb topping: Using a pastry blender, fork, or a pair of knives, cut the butter into the flour and sugar mixture until it resembles a coarse meal..
- Making muffin: Line the muffin tray with muffin papers. Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C)..
- Using a hand mixer, beat butter and sugar together for 5 minutes..
- Add egg. Mix briefly for 20 seconds..
- In a separate bowl, dilute the red food coloring gel into the buttermilk (see step no.10 for a homemade substitute). Stir until fully combined..
- In another bowl, sieve and combine the dry ingredients together..
- Mix the dry ingredients into the butter mixture in three additions. Alternate with the wet ingredients in two additions. Mix each addition just until incorporated. Do not overmix as we will lose the tenderness of the cake..
- Scoop the batter into the muffin tray. Fill each hole about 2/3 full. Top each with 1 tablespoon of the crumb topping mixture. Bake in the oven for 20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the cake center comes out clean..
- To make homemade buttermilk, simply combine: 120 g (½ cup) milk + 8 g (½ tbsp) lemon juice or white vinegar. Stir them together and let sit for 5-10 minutes before using..
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food red velvet crumb muffin recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, for example instagram , fecebook , twitter or whatsapp Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.