The first time I made No-Bake Nutella Cheesecakes, I whipped them up from ingredients I happened to have on hand in my pantry and fridge. This easy No Bake Nutella Cheesecake is thick, creamy and silky smooth! It's full of dreamy Nutella flavor and topped with crushed Ferrero Rocher chocolates.
No bake NUTELLA CHEESECAKE is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They’re nice and they look wonderful. No bake NUTELLA CHEESECAKE is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, no bake nutella cheesecake. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have no bake nutella cheesecake using 18 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make No bake NUTELLA CHEESECAKE :
- Get of Prep time: 25 Minutes.
- Take of Cook time: 5 Minutes.
- Take of Additional time: 8 Hours.
- Prepare of Total time: 8 hours 30 Minutes.
- Take of Serving: 6 people.
- Take of Shell life: 5-7 days(in a refrigerator).
- Make ready of INGREDIENTS:.
- Prepare 180 gm of Oreo (approx. 18 cookies).
- Take 40 gm of Softened butter.
- Prepare 125 gm of Cream cheese.
- Prepare 40 gm of Confectioner’s sugar.
- Make ready 125 gm of Nutella.
- Take 80 gm of Dark chocolate.
- Prepare 80 ml of Fresh cream.
- Take of Hazelnuts (optional).
- Get of APPLIANCES:.
- Prepare of Food processor.
- Take of Electric hand mixer(or whisk).
Delicious and easy to Prepare no-bake Nutella cheesecake. This recipe doesn't require any gelatin. Prepare the ganache: place the Nutella in a large bowl and set aside. in a small saucepan bring heavy cream to a. This really is a show stopper.
Steps to make No bake NUTELLA CHEESECAKE :
- For crust, 1. Make Oreo crumbs using food processor(Or place the cookies in a plastic bag and hit them with a rolling pin until they're crushed). Pour in the melted butter and combine well. 2. Press the crust mixture into the bottom and sides of a 6” tart/pie plate. Put it in a refrigerator while preparing the filling. (You can also use any mould glazed with a butter)..
- 1. In an electric mixture(Or with a whisk), beat the cream cheese until smooth and creamy, for about a minute. Add the confectioner’s sugar and nutella until well incorporated. 2. Pour the filling over the crust and spread to the edge. Set in a freezer while preparing the topping..
- For topping(chocolate ganache), 1. In a small saucepan, bring cream to a simmer over medium-low heat. 2. Pour the warm cream over the chocolate in a bowl and let stand for 3 minutes. Whisk until the chocolate is melted and smooth. 3. Spread the ganache over the cheesecake. Sprinkle the top with chopped hazelnuts. 4. Refrigerate the cheesecake overnight, about 6-8 hours..
- TIPS: Softened butter= Room temperature butter Confectioner’s sugar = Icing sugar (Finely ground sugar plays an essential for smooth texture) For topping, you can use nutella ganache as well. Recipe: Nutella-fresh cream (1:1).
- Looking forward to see your recreations..
I think brown things never look quite as good in photos as they do in reality. This is the ULTIMATE No Bake Nutella Cheesecake. This chocolate and hazelnut delight is a must. Rich and creamy, this no-bake Nutella cheesecake is simple to make and tastes unbelievable. I made this cake for dinner with friends yesterday and they immediately asked for the recipe.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food no bake nutella cheesecake recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, for example twitter , whatsapp , instagram or fecebook Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.