White Layer Cake with a Raspberry Swirl Cheesecake center layer and a Raspberry Cream Frosting is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They’re nice and they look wonderful. White Layer Cake with a Raspberry Swirl Cheesecake center layer and a Raspberry Cream Frosting is something that I have loved my whole life.
Hello everybody, it’s Drew, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, white layer cake with a raspberry swirl cheesecake center layer and a raspberry cream frosting. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have white layer cake with a raspberry swirl cheesecake center layer and a raspberry cream frosting using 27 ingredients and 34 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make White Layer Cake with a Raspberry Swirl Cheesecake center layer and a Raspberry Cream Frosting :
- Get of For Raspberry Swirl Cheesecake.
- Make ready 16 ounces of cream cheese, at room temperature.
- Make ready 2/3 cup of granulated sugat.
- Prepare 2 of large eggs at room temperature.
- Prepare 1/8 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of sour cream, at room temperature.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of seedless raspberry jam.
- Take 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Take 3/4 cup of fresh raspberries, cut in half.
- Take of For The White Cake.
- Get 1 cup of whole milk.
- Make ready 6 of large egg whites.
- Get 1 1/2 teaspoons of vanilla extract.
- Take 2 1/4 cups of cake flour.
- Get 4 teaspoons of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 3/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Get 3/4 cup of room temperature butter (1 1/2 sticks).
- Get of For The Raspberry Cream Frosting.
- Get 2 cups of heavy whipping cream.
- Get 8 ounces of room temperature cream cheese.
- Get 1 1/2 cups of confectioner's sugar.
- Make ready 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Take 1/3 cup of seedless raspberry jam.
- Get of For Garnish.
- Take as needed of fresh raspberries.
- Take as needed of dark and white chocolate shavings.
Instructions to make White Layer Cake with a Raspberry Swirl Cheesecake center layer and a Raspberry Cream Frosting :
- Make the Raspberry Cheesecake.
- Preheat the oven to 325. Spray a 9 inch springform pan with bakers spray. Line a baking sheet with foil..
- Beat the cream cheese and sugar nail smooth.
- Add eggs one at a time and beat in, beat in salt and vanilla.
- Fold in sour cream until well blended.
- Gently fold in fresh raspberry halfs.
- Pour into prepared springform pan. Drop 3 mounds of raspberry jam on top of cheesecake. Using a butter knife or skewer swirl jam through batter.
- Place cheesecake on foil lined baking sheet and bake 50 to 60 minutes until just slightly jiggly in center. Cool completely on rack until room temperature then wrap entire pan in plastic wrap and frees until hard at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Make Cake.
- Preheat oven to 350. Spray 2 – 9 inch cake pans well with bakers spray.
- In a large bowl whisk together milk, egg whites and vanilla.
- In another large bowl whisk together flour, sugar, baking powder and salt.
- Add butter to flour mixture and beat on low until its a crumbly mixture.
- Add 1/2 of the milk mixture and beat until smooth.
- Add remaining ingredients milk mixture and beat until well blended.
- Pour evenly into prepared pans and bake 25 to 30 minutes until a toothpick comes out just clean. Cool on racks 20 minutes. Then remove and cool completely.
- Make Filling and Frosting.
- Beat cream until it holds soft peaks in a large bowl.
- In another bowl beat cream cheese, sugar, vanilla and jam until smooth.
- Add 1/3 of cream cheese mixture to whipped cream and beat in until its holding its shape.
- Fold on remaining Icream cheese mixture in two additions until well blended.
- Assemble Cake.
- Place one cake layer bottom up on serving plate..
- Apply a thin layer of filling.
- Remove cheesecake from freezer and then pan by running a thin knife around pan and releasing sides. Carefully put a spatula under cheesecake to remove springform bottom plate and place on cake layer, bottom flat side facing up..
- Top cheesecake with a thin layer of filling.
- Place second cake layer on cheesecake layer.
- Frost entire cake.
- Decorate with fresh raspberries and dark and white chocolate shavings. Keep cake refrigerated but be sure the cheesecake layer has defrosted before serving. About 4 hours should set the frosting and thaw the cheesecake. Let slices stand at room temperature for about 10 minutes for best flavor..
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food white layer cake with a raspberry swirl cheesecake center layer and a raspberry cream frosting recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, for example fecebook , twitter , whatsapp or instagram Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.