Chocolate Flapjacks is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. Chocolate Flapjacks is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, chocolate flapjacks. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook chocolate flapjacks using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chocolate Flapjacks :
- Take 150 grams of Cooking margarine.
- Make ready 150 grams of Light muscovado sugar.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of Golden syrup.
- Take 200 grams of Rolled oats.
- Prepare 50 grams of Desiccated coconut.
- Get 50 grams of milk chocolate drops.
Steps to make Chocolate Flapjacks :
- Preheat oven to 160°C. Grease and line a 7in/18cm baking tin..
- Put margarine, sugar and golden syrup in a large heavy pan and heat gently, stirring occasionally until margarine has melted..
- Remove pan from heat and stir in oats, coconut and chocolate until well combined. (The chocolate drops will melt in)..
- Spread the mixture evenly in the prepared tin and, using a knife score the mixture into about 15 bars..
- Cook for about 25 minutes or until golden brown on top. Remove the tin from the oven and cut through scored lines while still hot. Leave to cool and harden, then turn out..
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food chocolate flapjacks recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with friends via social media, for example whatsapp , instagram , fecebook or twitter Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.