Chocolate Chip Cookies <3 is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. Chocolate Chip Cookies <3 is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, chocolate chip cookies <3. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook chocolate chip cookies <3 using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chocolate Chip Cookies <3 :
- Take 2 cup of Flour.
- Get 1 tsp of Baking soda.
- Get 1 tsp of Salt.
- Get 1 cup of Softened butter.
- Make ready 1 cup of Granulated Sugar.
- Get 1 cup of Firmly packed brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Vanilla extract.
- Make ready 2 of Eggs.
- Get 2 cup of Semi sweet chocolate chips.
Instructions to make Chocolate Chip Cookies <3 :
- In a small bowl, mix together the flour, baking soda, and salt..
- In a large bowl, beat the butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar, and vanilla till creamy..
- Add each egg seperately and beat till well mixed..
- Gradually add the flour mix into the large bowl and mix manually..
- Add chocolate chips and stir in..
- Place with spoon fulls on a baking sheet..
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until their edges are golden.
- Note: they will spread out a bit during baking so make sure to space them a little..
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food chocolate chip cookies <3 recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with friends via social media, for example twitter , whatsapp , instagram or fecebook Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.