Chocolate Banoffee Pie is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. Chocolate Banoffee Pie is something that I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
Hey everyone, it is me, Dave, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, chocolate banoffee pie. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook chocolate banoffee pie using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chocolate Banoffee Pie :
- Prepare of For the base:.
- Get of gluten free digestive biscuits crushed.
- Make ready of dairy free spread melted.
- Get of For the filling:.
- Prepare of brown sugar.
- Make ready of dairy free spread.
- Make ready of dairy free coconut condensed milk.
- Make ready of dairy free dark chocolate.
- Prepare of bananas sliced.
- Take of dairy free whipping cream.
Steps to make Chocolate Banoffee Pie :
- Mix together the crushed biscuits and melted dairy free spread Press into the base of a pie dish Chill in the fridge for 20 minutes.
- Make the caramel filling by placing the brown sugar and dairy free spread in a small saucepan over a low heat Stir until melted and well combined Pour in the coconut condensed milk and cook for 5 minutes until you have a thick golden caramel Remove from the heat and stir in the dark chocolate.
- Pour over the biscuit base and return to the fridge for a couple of hours Top with the sliced banana Whip the cream and spread on top of the pie Dust with a little cocoa powder before serving.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food chocolate banoffee pie recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with friends via social media, for example instagram , fecebook , twitter or whatsapp Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.