Delish Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Delish Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
Hey everyone, it is Brad, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, delish oatmeal chocolate chip cookies. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have delish oatmeal chocolate chip cookies using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Delish Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies :
- Prepare 1 1/4 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Get 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Get 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Take 1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Make ready 1 cup of coconut oil OR butter/margarine, softened.
- Make ready 3/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- Get 3/4 cup of packed brown sugar.
- Get 2 large of eggs.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract OR grated peel of 1 orange.
- Make ready 3 cup of quick or old-fashioned oats.
- Get 1 2/3 cup of (one 11oz pkg) milk chocolate chips*.
Steps to make Delish Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies :
- Preheat oven to 375.
- combine flour, baking soda, salt and cinnamon in small bowl..
- Beat coconut oil (OR butter/margarine), granulated sugar, brown sugar, eggs and vanilla extract in large bowl. Gradually beat in flour mixture..
- Stir in oats and chips..
- Drop by rounded tablespoon (I like using an ice cream scoop for this, if accessible) onto ungreased baking sheet(s)..
- Bake for 7 to 8 minutes for chewy cookies or 9 to 10 minutes for crisp cookies. Cool on baking sheet for 2 minutes..
- PAN COOKIE VARIATION: Grease 15×10-inch jelly-roll pan Prepare dough as above. Spread into prepared pan. Bake for 18 to 22 minutes or until light brown. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Makes 4 dozen bars..
- *feel free to use butterscotch chips, peanut butter chips, cinnamon chips, raisins, etc..
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food delish oatmeal chocolate chip cookies recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with friends via social media, for example fecebook , twitter , whatsapp or instagram Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.