Maggie's Cookies is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. Maggie's Cookies is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
Hello everybody, it is Brad, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, maggie's cookies. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have maggie's cookies using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Maggie's Cookies :
- Make ready of Wet Stuff.
- Make ready 1/2 Cup of Butter.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Milk.
- Get 2 Cups of Sugar.
- Take 1 Tbsp of Corn Syrup.
- Make ready 1 Pinch of Salt.
- Take 5 Tbsp of Cocoa.
- Get 1 tsp of Vanilla.
- Prepare of Dry Stuff.
- Prepare 3 Cups of Oats (Quick).
- Get 1 Cup of Coconut (Unsweetened Medium).
- Make ready of Optional Ingredients (Choose Only One).
- Make ready 4 of Candy Canes, pulverized and added to sugar.
- Prepare of Zest of 1 Orange, added to the Oatmeal.
Steps to make Maggie's Cookies :
- Mix all "Wet Stuff" ingredients, except Vanilla, in a pot..
- Heat to a boil for ONE MINUTE only..
- Cool 5 Minutes, and stir in Vanilla.
- Pour Wet Stuff over the Dry stuff. And blend thoroughly..
- Drop by big spoonfuls onto wax paper / parchment / silicone mat. Leave in lumpy heaps, or squish down, your choice..
- Cool until solid. Try not to eat too quickly..
- NOTES: Quality of Butter and time boiled will affect texture. Shorter boil will yeild softer cookies. Longer boil will end up more like fudge..
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food maggie's cookies recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, for example fecebook , twitter , whatsapp or instagram Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.