Pink Pitaya Smoothie Bowl 𝓥 (𝙿𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝙱𝚊𝚜𝚎𝚍 𝙼𝚊𝚖𝚊𝚜🌿) is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. Pink Pitaya Smoothie Bowl 𝓥 (𝙿𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝙱𝚊𝚜𝚎𝚍 𝙼𝚊𝚖𝚊𝚜🌿) is something which I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
Hey everyone, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, pink pitaya smoothie bowl 𝓥 (𝙿𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝙱𝚊𝚜𝚎𝚍 𝙼𝚊𝚖𝚊𝚜🌿). One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have pink pitaya smoothie bowl 𝓥 (𝙿𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝙱𝚊𝚜𝚎𝚍 𝙼𝚊𝚖𝚊𝚜🌿) using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Pink Pitaya Smoothie Bowl 𝓥 (𝙿𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝙱𝚊𝚜𝚎𝚍 𝙼𝚊𝚖𝚊𝚜🌿) :
- Get 1 cup of frozen pitaya (pink dragon fruit).
- Make ready 1/2 cup of frozen mango.
- Prepare 1 of frozen banana.
- Take of Slash of sweetened vanilla almond milk.
- Make ready of Slash of orange juice.
- Make ready of Toppings.
- Make ready of Chocolate banana almond granola.
- Prepare of Pitaya (dragon fruit).
- Get of Star fruit.
- Get of Kiwi.
- Make ready of Banana.
Steps to make Pink Pitaya Smoothie Bowl 𝓥 (𝙿𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝙱𝚊𝚜𝚎𝚍 𝙼𝚊𝚖𝚊𝚜🌿) :
- In a blender, combine frozen dragon fruit, frozen bananas, frozen mango..
- Add a splash of orange juice and vanilla almond milk. (Just enough for everything to blend consistently).
- Adjust how much vanilla almond milk and orange juice you use to how thick you want your smoothie. Since this is a bowl, you want it to have a sorbet like thickness. Add your liquids in bit by bit to achieve your preferred consistency..
- Top with banana granola, tangerine, banana and goji berries. Enjoy!.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food pink pitaya smoothie bowl 𝓥 (𝙿𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝙱𝚊𝚜𝚎𝚍 𝙼𝚊𝚖𝚊𝚜🌿) recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, for example instagram , fecebook , twitter or whatsapp Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.