Oil-free and Egg-free Tofu Brownies is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Oil-free and Egg-free Tofu Brownies is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, oil-free and egg-free tofu brownies. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have oil-free and egg-free tofu brownies using 11 ingredients and 0 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Oil-free and Egg-free Tofu Brownies :
- Make ready 40 grams of ☆Cake flour.
- Take 15 grams of ☆Strong bread flour.
- Take 25 grams of ☆Cocoa powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of ☆Baking powder.
- Make ready 100 grams of Silken tofu (not drained).
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of Miso (Hatcho miso).
- Take 2 tbsp of Marmalade.
- Make ready 3 tbsp of Maple syrup.
- Prepare 1 dash of Vanilla beans or vanilla essence (optional).
- Get 20 grams of Walnuts (optional).
- Make ready 1 tbsp of Orange peel (if you have it, if not increase the marmalade jam to 3 tablespoons).
Instructions to make Oil-free and Egg-free Tofu Brownies :
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food oil-free and egg-free tofu brownies recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, for example instagram , fecebook , twitter or whatsapp Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.