Chocolate Orange Biscotti is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Chocolate Orange Biscotti is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
Hey everyone, it is John, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, chocolate orange biscotti. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook chocolate orange biscotti using 10 ingredients and 0 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chocolate Orange Biscotti :
- Make ready 2 cup of plus 2 tablespoons flour.
- Take 1 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Take 2 large of eggs.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Get 3/4 cup of sugar.
- Take 1/2 cup of (1stick) unsalted butter, room temperature.
- Take 1 tbsp of grated orange peel.
- Make ready 1 cup of pecans, lightly toasted, coursely chopped.
- Prepare 6 oz of bittersweet (not unsweetened) chocolate, chopped.
- Take 2 tbsp of Grand Marnier or other orange liqueur.
Steps to make Chocolate Orange Biscotti :
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food chocolate orange biscotti recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, for example fecebook , twitter , whatsapp or instagram Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.