Banana Chocolate Cake is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Banana Chocolate Cake is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
Hey everyone, it’s me, Dave, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, banana chocolate cake. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have banana chocolate cake using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Banana Chocolate Cake :
- Prepare of Salted Ordinary Butter *softened.
- Make ready of Caster Sugar.
- Take of large Eggs *at room temperature.
- Get of Very-Well-Ripe Large Bananas *mashed.
- Get of Rum.
- Take of & 1/3 cups Self-Raising Flour.
- Get of Cocoa Powder.
- Take of Bi-Carb Soda.
- Get of Dark Chocolate Chips.
- Get of Softly Whipped Cream to serve.
Steps to make Banana Chocolate Cake :
- Preheat oven to 170C. Line the base and sides of a loaf tin with baking paper..
- Beat Butter and Sugar in a bowl until pale and creamy. Add Eggs, 1 at a time. Add mashed Banana and Rum, and mix well..
- Mix Self-Raising Flour, Cocoa Powder and Bi-Carb Soda, and sift in and stir. Finally add Dark Chocolate Chips and combine well..
- Spoon into the prepared loaf tin and smooth the surface. Bake for 50 to 60 minutes or until cooked through. Allow to cool on a wire rack..
- Serve warm or cool with soft whipped Cream..
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food banana chocolate cake recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, for example twitter , whatsapp , instagram or fecebook Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.