The chocolate sauce gets poured on the top, but miraculously ends up on the bottom. Bonus – it's fairly low in sugar and doesn't need. A magic pudding trick in which sugar and cocoa on top of the pudding mixture are miraculously transformed into a smooth chocolate sauce underneath it.
Self-saucing chocolate pudding is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Self-saucing chocolate pudding is something that I have loved my entire life.
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, self-saucing chocolate pudding. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook self-saucing chocolate pudding using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Self-saucing chocolate pudding :
- Make ready 200 g of light muscavado sugar.
- Prepare 150 g of self raising flour.
- Prepare 2 of lightly heaped tbsp cocoa.
- Make ready 45 g of ground almonds.
- Prepare 75 g of chopped chocolate.
- Get 200 ml of milk.
- Make ready 25 g of butter, melted.
- Prepare of Few drops vanilla extract.
- Take 1 of large egg.
- Take of Sauce.
- Get 150 g of caster sugar.
- Prepare 75 g of cocoa powder.
Our indulgent self-saucing puddings magically create their own sauce while baking. Try our rich and comforting chocolate pudding or our famous lemon surprise pudding to please a crowd. I have made a lot of self saucing puddings and would just like to say CONGRATULATIONS… This is the absolute best recipe. Sift flour, cocoa, salt and sugar into a bowl.
Steps to make Self-saucing chocolate pudding :
- Preheat the oven at 180degC..
- Put the SR flour, cocoa, almonds, light muscavado sugar and chocolate in a bowl..
- In another bowl, add the milk, butter, vanilla and egg. Whisk them all together..
- Bring the wet and dry ingredients together and pour into a 1.5L oven proof bowl..
- Mix the caster sugar and cocoa for the sauce together and sprinkle over the top of the cake batter..
- Pour 500ml of freshly boiled water over the top. (Counter-intuitative I know but its OK!).
- Cook in the oven for 40 mins and then take out and rest for 10 mins..
- Serve with cream, ice cream, or how ever you like!.
Stir in milk, melted butter and vanilla till mixture is just combined. Spoon batter into a large ring container or casserole dish. Combine brown sugar, cocoa and coconut and sprinkle it over the batter. This chocolatey, moist, cake-like pudding, with its own gooey, fudgy sauce is a classic, old fashioned dessert that is a winner! Delicious and so easy, this Slow Cooker Chocolate Self-Saucing Pudding is the only recipe you need, comfort food at its finest.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food self-saucing chocolate pudding recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, for example twitter , whatsapp , instagram or fecebook Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.