White Chocolate and Strawberry Jelly Cheesecake is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. White Chocolate and Strawberry Jelly Cheesecake is something which I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
Hey everyone, it’s Brad, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, white chocolate and strawberry jelly cheesecake. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook white chocolate and strawberry jelly cheesecake using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make White Chocolate and Strawberry Jelly Cheesecake :
- Get 200 g of Digestives biscuits.
- Prepare 125 g of Butter.
- Take 250 g of Mascarpone Cheese.
- Prepare 300 ml of Double Cream.
- Get 1 tsp of Vanilla Extract.
- Prepare 200 g of White Chocolate.
- Make ready 1 Handful of White Chocolate Chips.
- Get 1 sachet of Strawberry Jelly Powder.
Steps to make White Chocolate and Strawberry Jelly Cheesecake :
- Line the bottom of your cake tin with a circle of greaseproof paper and grease the edges with butter..
- Place the digestive biscuits into a sealable bag and squeeze the air out before sealing. Use a rolling pin to crush the biscuits thoroughly. It may be easier to crush half of the biscuits at a time and pour into a large bowl. Melt the butter and stir into the crumbs to form an evenly coated mix. Add a handful of white chocolate chips to the mix and stir in. Spread evenly on the bottom of your cake tin and pat down firmly..
- Sit the base in the fridge whilst you make the filling to ensure that it is set. To make the filling, pour the mascarpone and the double cream into a bowl or mixer and whisk together. Once that has combined fully whisk in the vanilla extract and set aside..
- Break up the bars of chocolate into individual pieces and place into a microwaveable bowl and begin to melt the chocolate in the microwave. Make sure to only put it in for 30 seconds at a time and stir the chocolate in between to ensure that it does not burn. Once the chocolate is completely melted and there are no lumps set it aside for a couple of minutes so that it is just warm. Pour the melted chocolate into the filling mix and combine..
- Remove the base from the fridge and dollop the filling into the centre of the tin. Spread the filling from the centre to the edges, this ensures that no loose crumbs will mix into the filling. Using a wooden spoon even the filling out and return to the fridge for a couple of hours..
- Following the instructions on the sachet, dissolve the powder into water, if the liquid feels too warm place it in the fridge for 5 or 10 minutes until it has cooled but not started to set. Remove the cheesecake from the fridge and holding a spoon just above it gently pour the jelly over the top until it is around an inch thick and return to the fridge until it has set. Once the Jelly has set you are free to decorate as you wish and enjoy!.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food white chocolate and strawberry jelly cheesecake recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, for example twitter , whatsapp , instagram or fecebook Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.