Double Chocolate Muffins is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Double Chocolate Muffins is something which I have loved my whole life.
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, double chocolate muffins. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook double chocolate muffins using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Double Chocolate Muffins :
- Get 300 grams of Margarine.
- Make ready 300 grams of Castor Sugar.
- Get 250 grams of Self Raising Flour.
- Take 50 grams of Cocoa Powder.
- Get 3 of eggs.
- Make ready 1 of little water.
- Prepare 1 bar of Very Dark Chocolate.
Instructions to make Double Chocolate Muffins :
- Cream butter and sugar together until light and fluffy..
- Add the Cocoa Powder to the Self Raising Flour and use a balloon whisk to mix the two together..
- Add Flour/ Cocoa mix gradually to the sugar/ butter mix, along with the lightly whisked eggs..
- Add a drop of water if necessary, so the mix just about drops off the spoon, not too thick and not too runny..
- Put mix into baking cases in a muffin tin. Crush up the dark Chocolate and add a small spoonful to the tops of the cakes..
- Bake in a medium/ hot oven for about 15/ 20 minutes, until a cocktail stick, inserted into the Center, comes out clean..
- Cool on a rack, or serve warm with custard! If you try this, please add a photo to Cookpad!!.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food double chocolate muffins recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with friends via social media, for example twitter , whatsapp , instagram or fecebook Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.