Almond Joy Baked Oatmeal is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They are nice and they look fantastic. Almond Joy Baked Oatmeal is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
Hey everyone, it’s Louise, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, almond joy baked oatmeal. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have almond joy baked oatmeal using 11 ingredients and 0 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Almond Joy Baked Oatmeal :
- Make ready 3 cups of old fashioned oats.
- Prepare 1 1/2 teaspoons of baking powder.
- Prepare 3/4 teaspoon of salt.
- Take 1/2 cup of Stevia brown sugar.
- Get 2 1/2 cups of skim milk or almond milk.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of almond extract.
- Take 1/4 cup of canola oil or substitute 1/4 cup unsweetened applesauce.
- Prepare 1/4 cups of mini chocolate chips.
- Take 1/4 cup of unsweetened coconut.
- Prepare 1/2 cups of sliced almonds.
Steps to make Almond Joy Baked Oatmeal :
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food almond joy baked oatmeal recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, for example instagram , fecebook , twitter or whatsapp Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.