No Bake Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. No Bake Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, no bake chocolate oatmeal cookies. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook no bake chocolate oatmeal cookies using 6 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make No Bake Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies :
- Prepare 2 cup of sugar.
- Take 1/4 cup of baking cocoa.
- Take 2/3 cup of milk.
- Get 1/2 cup of peanut butter.
- Take 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Get 3 cup of quick-cooking rolled oats.
Instructions to make No Bake Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies :
- In large saucepan stir together sugar and cocoa. Stir in milk, add butter. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until mixture comes to a full boil. Boil for 1 minute, stirring constantly..
- Remove saucepan from heat, stir in peanut butter and vanilla. Stir in oats. Drop by rounded teaspoon onto waxed paper. Cool for 5-6 hours or until firm.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food no bake chocolate oatmeal cookies recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, for example fecebook , twitter , whatsapp or instagram Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.