Eggless Mango Cake – Summer Delight is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Eggless Mango Cake – Summer Delight is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
Hello everybody, it is Jim, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, eggless mango cake – summer delight. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have eggless mango cake – summer delight using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Eggless Mango Cake – Summer Delight :
- Prepare 1 cup of Whole Wheat Flour.
- Prepare 1 cup of Fresh Mango Puree.
- Get 1/2 cup of Powdered Sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Refined Oil.
- Get 1 tsp of Baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Baking soda or Eno.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Vanilla essence.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of Mix chocolate chips.
Instructions to make Eggless Mango Cake – Summer Delight :
- Dry Ingredients – Sieve whole wheat flour, baking soda or Eno, baking powder, and salt. Keep it aside. Wet Ingredients – Now mix mango puree, sugar, oil in a grinder until smooth. Mix both dry and wet mixtures to make a smooth batter. Greased the baking pan with oil and dust it by sprinkling whole wheat flour over greased surface evenly. Pour batter into a greased baking tin. Sprinkle mix chocolate chips over cake and with help of spatula press gently. Bake for 1 hour..
- Tips: Adjust sugar according to your taste. Baking time may vary. If cake batter looks dry, add 2- 4 tbsp of milk. If baking in Oven: Bake in the preheated oven at 180 deg Celsius or around 360 Fahrenheit for about 1 hour. The baking time may vary. So keep checking the cake after 40 to 45 minutes. Toss chocolate chips with 1/2 tbsp of whole wheat flour before sprinkling on the cake. Slice cake when cool down completely..
- Pressure Cooker Method: Grease the baking tin with oil and dust it by sprinkling whole wheat flour over greased surface evenly. Pour the mixture into the greased baking tin. Important Notes: Use the baking tin of 6 inches in diameter, so that it can easily get into the pressure cooker. Use a 5-liter pressure cooker. It should be big enough to hold the baking pan. Baking Tin should be made of Aluminium..
- If baking tin comes into direct contact with the base of the pressure cooker, it can burn (overbake) the cake. So use pressure cooker container which has big holes in it or any aluminum small stand. No gasket and whistle are needed. Remove them before baking. Don’t add water to the pressure cooker..
- How to Bake In A Pressure Cooker? Heat the pressure cooker on high heat for 2 minutes. Use sea salt or sand as a layer inside a cooker. Put a steel stand on a layer of salt or sand. Now put the cake tin containing the cake batter (Do not put water inside the pressure cooker). Close the pressure cooker lid and do not put the whistle on the lid. Remove the gasket (rubber ring) from the lid. Lower the flame after 2 minutes. Let it bake for 50 -60 minutes on low flame..
- After 60 minutes check cake with a knife, if the mixture does not stick, it means the cake is done. If batter still sticks to knife then again bake for another 10 minutes. Do not open the lid immediately. Eggless Pressure Cooker Cake is ready..
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food eggless mango cake – summer delight recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, for example twitter , whatsapp , instagram or fecebook Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.