Turkish Coffee (Türk Kahvesi) and details as well as with fragrance is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Turkish Coffee (Türk Kahvesi) and details as well as with fragrance is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, turkish coffee (türk kahvesi) and details as well as with fragrance. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook turkish coffee (türk kahvesi) and details as well as with fragrance using 6 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Turkish Coffee (Türk Kahvesi) and details as well as with fragrance :
- Get 1 of Turkish Coffee.
- Make ready 1 of water.
- Prepare 1 of sugar (if u like sweet taste).
- Make ready of serving with.
- Get 1 of Turkish delight.
- Take 1 of chocolates.
Instructions to make Turkish Coffee (Türk Kahvesi) and details as well as with fragrance :
- My favorite drink is Turkish coffee. I like the smell, the taste and also the fortune telling 🙂 For ones who dont know, i will fill u in. After u drink the coffee u put the table on the cup and turn it over. After it gets cold fortune teller opens n tells by looking at the schemes n designes.. 🙂 U can search online. There r more info about wht design means wht…
- U need to have cezve n mostly copper cezve is prefered but u can use just steel, enamel or porcelain as well. It can be hard to find so i will make it in coffee maker(in fact there are special turkish coffee makers which r so expensive n cudnt b so easy to find outside Turkey) So I will use this regular one. It is just like a small kettle..
- Most important thing is coffee choice. It must be -Turkish coffee- cause its not like any granulised, instant, vulverised coffees. It will leave coffee at the bottom. I mean when u r cooking it, coffee will b like homogenous with water. N after u pour it into fincan it will start to fall down n u will see it. I dnt know if u can find fresh Turkish coffee bean. In stores it s in bean form n they grind right before u buy it n u will feel the smell during grinding n it will be hot cause of process. Next time im buying i ll take a video for u. But u can buy it in packages as well. In migros n other big markets u can find it i guess..
- 2nd most important step is u have to boil water n coffee at the same time. U sudnt add hot water on coffee. This s no nescafe, cappuccino instant package…
- Kahve fincani (its small cup like espresso cups), kahve cezvesi, kahve bardagi (kahve water glass, small glasses) n kahve makinasi in the pics..
- Serving; traditionally it is served with Turkish delight but chocolate or tiny cookies u can use as well.
- PREPARING; here we gooo 🙂 for each person u have to add one full desert spoon coffee n one coffee cup of water. If u like ur coffee black u r ready but if u like it sweet u have to add sugar. If its chopped sugar for a normal sweet taste put 1 piece. For sweet coffee put 2 for each cup. If its granulised for normal sugar half of desert spoon will be ok n full for sweet taste. U can use brown sugar as well or sweetener. Up to u :).
- I took a video but cudnt add :(( After u put into all ingredients start to boil. Attention, dnt mix the ingredients. Left them boil without mix so there will b more foam..
- U have to pour cups with little amounts to share foam. And then make another turn n fill cups. U will see in video..
- U can drink ur coffee. Great taste in the roommmm :).
- N for good chit chats close ur cups n tell fortune to ursrlf or ur coffee companies n have nice time :).
- There are also fragranced coffees. U can buy in packages as well. But i also prefer doing myself. My favorite aroma is "damla sakizi" (damla gum). U can buy and tear into small pieces n put in cezve. Then u can prepare chocolate turkish coffee. I prefer adding black chocolate right before i pour coffees into pots. U can use liquor extract as well. In fact its also served with liquid besides the coffee. Or my other favorite is bitter almond extract :)).
- Afiyet olsunnn.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food turkish coffee (türk kahvesi) and details as well as with fragrance recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with friends via social media, for example instagram , fecebook , twitter or whatsapp Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.