For me, a good doughnut will always include a matte chocolate glaze and lots and lots of sprinkles. The pairing was a guilty pleasure as a child. Perhaps it's because my doting father always let.
Chocolate Glazed Doughnuts is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They are fine and they look wonderful. Chocolate Glazed Doughnuts is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
Hello everybody, it is Louise, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, chocolate glazed doughnuts. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have chocolate glazed doughnuts using 12 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chocolate Glazed Doughnuts :
- Prepare 2 of Eggs.
- Prepare 1 cup of Caster sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Milk.
- Make ready 1 tsp of Vanilla essence.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of warm water.
- Get 1 tbsp of Instant Yeast.
- Prepare 5 cups of All-purpose flour.
- Make ready 1 tsp of Salt.
- Make ready 100 gms of Butter for greasing.
- Take As required of Oil for deep frying.
- Take For of chocolate glaze–.
- Prepare 100 grams of Dark Chocolate.
Chocolate sprinkle doughnuts are one of the most classic flavours out there. In this tutorial, I show you how to make the most amazing chocolate glazed. When I needed to make a Paleo friendly dessert for my crossfit class, I immediately thought to make these delicious chocolate glazed chocolate doughnuts. Glazed Chocolate Cake Doughnuts: a rich and moist chocolate doughnut dipped into a sweet buttermilk glaze.
Instructions to make Chocolate Glazed Doughnuts :
- Add 2 eggs, Caster Sugar 1 cup, ½ cup milk in a bowl and whisk well..
- Now add 1 tsp of vanila essence and mix well..
- Now in a small bowl take ¼. cup water and add 1 tbsp of instant Yeast and mix well..
- Set it aside for 10 minutes.
- Now in a large bowl take 5 cups of all-purpose flour (stiffed) and add 1 tsp of salt and mix well..
- Now add 100 grams of Cold/freezed butter (make sure that the butter you add is not soft or melted.) and mix well..
- Now add the Yeast and water mixure and the egg, sugar and milk mixture in the flour and knead a soft dough..
- Now grease your bowl with butter and place your dough in it. Cover and keep aside for at least 2 hours..
- After 2 hours roll out your dough and cut out doughnuts with a doughnut cutter..
- Heat oil for deep frying and fry the doughnuts. On high heat your doughnuts may need 30 seconds per side. Make sure that you do not add lot's of doughnuts at a time..
- Remove all your doughnuts on a tray..
- Now melt 100 grams of chocolate. You can use a microvave or do it with the double boiler method..
- Now take a doughnut and dip it in the glaze..
- Take it out and place it on a tray..
- Repeat for all the doughnuts.
- Add choco chips for decoration..
- Serve some and enjoy..
Chocolate-Glazed Mochi Doughnuts. this link is to an external site that may or may not. These baked doughnuts are perfect for breakfast and topped with an incredibly simply, chocolate glaze. Whether you spell them doughnuts or donuts, I think we can all agree that the dough-y. Chocolate ganache glazed doughnuts (on the cover). Avocado adds richness to these chocolaty doughnuts (and is a surprise ingredient in the dark chocolate glaze).
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food chocolate glazed doughnuts recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, for example twitter , whatsapp , instagram or fecebook Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.