Decorating it is where the fun comes in. This recipe makes enough chocolate frosting to pipe a border around the perimeter of the cookie cake with a little extra. This Chocolate Chip Cookie Cake is a moist, thick and delicious chocolate chip cookie in the form of a cake.
Chocolate chip cookie cake is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Chocolate chip cookie cake is something that I have loved my entire life.
Hey everyone, it is Brad, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, chocolate chip cookie cake. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have chocolate chip cookie cake using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chocolate chip cookie cake :
- Get 175 g of unsalted butter, softened.
- Prepare 200 g of light soft brown sugar.
- Take 1 of egg, plus 1 yolk.
- Get 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Get 250 g of self-raising flour.
- Get 2 tsp of cornflour.
- Get 2 tsp of baking powder.
- Make ready 100 g of milk chocolate chips.
It's not only easy to decorate, but it also tastes amazing on its own! Make sure to try my Favorite Chocolate Chip Cookies too! I am excited to have developed this recipe in partnership with. Chocolate Chip Cookies + Cake in One Easy Dessert!
Steps to make Chocolate chip cookie cake :
- Heat oven to gas 6 and grease a 22cm springform cake tin..
- Beat the butter and sugar in a large bowl until pale and fluffy, then mix in the egg, extra yolk and vanilla extract..
- Combine the flour, cornflour and baking powder, then fold into the butter mixture until fully incorporated – it will be quite thick. Add the chocolate chips and mix until evenly distributed..
- Spoon the mixture into the prepared tin and bake for 20-25 mins or until light golden brown. Leave to cool for 5 minutes before serving..
I feel like Chocolate Chip Cookie Cakes are part of the core of my childhood. We always had them in my family and we loved them – still do! I knew – without any doubt – that we'd always have a cookie cake for my dad's birthday. The chocolate chip cookie cakes from my childhood always had a piped border of American buttercream frosting dotting their edges. Most chocolate chip cookie recipes, cake or otherwise, instruct you to bring butter down to room temperature to be able to cream it with sugar for the dough.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food chocolate chip cookie cake recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, for example twitter , whatsapp , instagram or fecebook Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.