AMIEs Chocolate RICE Pudding (Champorado) is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. AMIEs Chocolate RICE Pudding (Champorado) is something which I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
Hey everyone, it is Brad, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, amies chocolate rice pudding (champorado). It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook amies chocolate rice pudding (champorado) using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make AMIEs Chocolate RICE Pudding (Champorado) :
- Take 4 cup of warm water.
- Get 1/2 cup of sweetened cocoa powder.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of sugar.
- Make ready 1 cup of sweet rice.
- Take 1/2 cup of condensed or evaporated milk (to garnish).
Instructions to make AMIEs Chocolate RICE Pudding (Champorado) :
- Put rice and water together in a medium sized pot..
- Bring to a boil..
- Mix cocoa powder and sugar. Add to the rice and reduce to low heat..
- Cook for 35 minutes or until done, stirring occasionally..
- Transfer in a serving dish and garnish with condensed or evaporated milk..
- Serve, share and enjoy..
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food amies chocolate rice pudding (champorado) recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, for example whatsapp , instagram , fecebook or twitter Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.