Healthy Dark Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. Healthy Dark Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, healthy dark chocolate oatmeal cookies. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have healthy dark chocolate oatmeal cookies using 17 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Healthy Dark Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies :
- Get 1/2 cup of butter.
- Make ready 3/4 cup of brown sugar.
- Get 1/2 cup of cane sugar.
- Get 3 of eggs.
- Take 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Get 1 tsp of caramel extract.
- Take 1 tsp of hazelnut extract.
- Get 1 tsp of pumpkin extract.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of maple syrup.
- Make ready 2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of sea salt.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of Whole Wheat Pastry Flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Get 1 1/2 cup of dark chocolate morsels.
- Get 3 cup of Oatmeal (quick or old fashioned, uncooked).
- Make ready 1/2 cup of chia seeds.
- Take 1/2 cup of flaxseeds.
Instructions to make Healthy Dark Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies :
- Heat oven to 350°F..
- In large bowl, beat butter and sugars on medium speed of electric mixer until creamy..
- Add eggs and vanilla extract, caramel extract, hazelnut extract and pumpkin extract; beat well..
- Add combined whole wheat pastry flour, baking soda, maple syrup, ground cinnamon and sea salt; mix well..
- Add oats, chia seeds, flaxseeds and chocolate morsels; mix well..
- Cover the bowl in aluminum. Put it in the freezer for 4 hours..
- Drop dough by rounded tablespoonfuls onto parchment paper (Make sure to put parchment paper on the pan). Optional…. (you can butter the pan or spray it.).
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until medium brown. Cool 1 minute on parchment paper; remove to wire rack. Cool completely. Store tightly covered..
- Makes about 4 dozen cookies..
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food healthy dark chocolate oatmeal cookies recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, for example twitter , whatsapp , instagram or fecebook Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.