Instant Chocolate Mousse is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Instant Chocolate Mousse is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, instant chocolate mousse. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook instant chocolate mousse using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Instant Chocolate Mousse :
- Get of Whipped Cream.
- Get of Caster Sugar.
- Make ready of Dark Chocolate.
- Prepare of Rum.
- Make ready of *Note: The amount of each ingredient is up to your preference. An example ratio of Whipped Cream and Chocolate is 2 : 1.
Steps to make Instant Chocolate Mousse :
- Add some Caster Sugar to the leftover whipped Cream to suit your taste. Mix well..
- Place some Dark Chocolate in a heat-proof bowl, microwave until melt. Add a small amount of Rum and mix until smooth. *Note: The amount of Chocolate depends on the amount of Cream. Less Chocolate makes softer mousse and more Chocolate makes harder mousse..
- Add the whipped Cream to the chocolate and mix well. Chill in the fridge..
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food instant chocolate mousse recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, for example instagram , fecebook , twitter or whatsapp Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.