If you haven't tried a tangzhong method bread, this is a great recipe to try it out and a fun shape as well! Our host has chosen a uniquely shaped loaf for us this month. This wool bread has been making the rounds as an impressive looking loaf meant to look similar to a roll of wool.
Wool roll Bread: (filled with dark chocolate, Strawberry jam and Apricot jam) is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Wool roll Bread: (filled with dark chocolate, Strawberry jam and Apricot jam) is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, wool roll bread: (filled with dark chocolate, strawberry jam and apricot jam). It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook wool roll bread: (filled with dark chocolate, strawberry jam and apricot jam) using 19 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Wool roll Bread: (filled with dark chocolate, Strawberry jam and Apricot jam) :
- Prepare of 🌻For the Roux:.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of water.
- Take 1/4 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Take of 🌻For the Dough:.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of fresh milk warmed.
- Prepare 2 tsp of active dry yeast.
- Make ready 3 Tbsp of white sugar.
- Take 3/4 tsp of salt.
- Make ready 1 of large egg beaten.
- Prepare 2 of & 1/2 cups all-purpose flour.
- Get 2 Tbsp of unsalted butter, at room temperature.
- Make ready of 🌻For the Filling: (3 options).
- Get as needed of dark chocolate chunks chopped.
- Get as needed of Strawberry jam.
- Prepare as needed of Apricot jam.
- Prepare of 🌻For Brushing:.
- Make ready 1 of egg beaten.
- Make ready of 🌻For Glazing:.
- Take of Apricot jam slightly warm in microwave.
Wool Roll Breads entered the viral food scene earlier this year thanks to their super Instagrammable aesthetic. If you're unfamiliar, it's a yeasted white bread studded with a © Food Network Canada a fluffy loaf of wool bread on a piece of patterned parchment paper. This wool roll bread is soft, fluffy, and filled melty Gruyère cheese, parsley, scallions While I went with a savory and cheesy filling, you can also fill it with sweet fillings such as custard, chocolate chips, jam Add the filling to the uncut end of the dough and roll the dough up with the cut pieces on the. The bread is filled with delicious char siu (Chinese BBQ pork) filling.
Steps to make Wool roll Bread: (filled with dark chocolate, Strawberry jam and Apricot jam) :
- 🌻To make the roux: whisk together water and flour in a small saucepan and cook, stirring, over medium heat until a very hot, gluey paste is from. Remove from heat and let cool completely. While roux cools, pour 1/2 cup warm milk and yeast into the bowl of a stand mixer and let bloom for 10 minutes..
- 🌻To make the Dough: Add the cooled roux,sugar, salt, beaten egg, flour, and butter to the yeast mixture. Using the dough hook, knead on low speed until a smooth, elastic, slightly sticky dough forms, about 10 minutes. Shape dough into a ball and transfer to a buttered bowl; let rise until doubled in size, 60 to 90 minutes..
- Remove the dough from the bowl and turn onto a well-floured surface. Knead it briefly and divide the dough into 5 equal portions. Each ball Roll it into an oblong shape..
- Cut vertical line but only create these vertical lines half way up the dough. This should create a barcode type pattern on one half of the oval. As shown in the picture..
- Place filling on the non sliced sections of dough (shown in the picture) and fold dough over to cover then roll the entire dough including the vertical lines This creates a sausage shape that..
- Place all 5 bread rolls in 9inch round cake tin lined with parchment paper / greaseproof paper. Cover cake tin with plastic wrap or clingfilm and let it rest for 1 hour or double in size..
- Preheat oven to 356°F / 180°C. Brush all bread rolls with egg wash. Bake all Bread 20-25 mins or all till nice golden brown. Take it out from the oven let it rest about 4-5 mins then glazed all bread for Apricot jam And Serve Hot ♨️ Enjoy with Tea, coffee !!!.
It's a pull-apart milk bread you will absolutely love. I use the tangzhong milk bread recipe to make this wool roll milk bread because I just love tangzhong method to produce ultra-soft and fluffy bread and buns. This Sourdough Wool Roll Bread utilizes the Japanese-style tangzhong method to create a soft, and pillowy pull apart bread. Instead of adding a filling, I sprinkled cinnamon sugar on the uncut section of each rolled piece. It provided a little flavor, but next time I make this, I will consider adding a filling.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food wool roll bread: (filled with dark chocolate, strawberry jam and apricot jam) recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with friends via social media, for example whatsapp , instagram , fecebook or twitter Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.