Marble Cake with Double Chocolate topping is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Marble Cake with Double Chocolate topping is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
Hey everyone, it is Jim, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, marble cake with double chocolate topping. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have marble cake with double chocolate topping using 14 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Marble Cake with Double Chocolate topping :
- Prepare 300 gms of softened butter.
- Make ready 370 gms of plain flour.
- Get 280 gms of caster sugar.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 5 of Eggs.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 70 mls of milk.
- Get 30 gms of cocoa powder.
- Get of For Icing.
- Get 4 tbsp of butter.
- Take 60 gms of milk chocolate.
- Make ready 60 gms of dark chocolate.
- Get 2 cups of Icing sugar.
- Take of Boiling water.
Instructions to make Marble Cake with Double Chocolate topping :
- Preheat oven to 180 c. Grease and flour a bundt cake tin..
- Place butter, flour, 250gm of sugar, vanilla extract, eggs, baking powder and 40 mls of milk into a food processor and mix until combined well. Medium to high setting..
- Place half of this mixture into bundt cake tin..
- Add cocoa powder, 30 gms of sugar and remaining milk into remaining mixture in the mixing bowl and combine well using a medium to high setting..
- Add the cocoa mixture into bundt cake tin. Use a fork to swirl through both the bottom layer and top layer to create a marble pattern..
- Place in the pre-heated oven for approx 50-60 minutes until a skewer inserted into the cake comes out clean..
- Allow to cool in the tin for at least 30 mins before inverting onto a cooling rack then leave until completely cool before icing..
- To create two different icing mixtures place 2 tbsp of butter in a saucepan with 60 gms of milk chocolate broken up into pieces..
- Heat on a gentle temperature until the mixture is melted. Stir the mixture constantly. When melted gradually add 1 cup of icing sugar until thoroughly combined..
- If required use boiling water to thin the mixture to create pourable icing. Pour slowly over the cooled cake allowing it to drip along the edges..
- Repeat with the remaining 2 tbsp of butter and 60 gms of dark chocolate melting slowly and stirring constantly. When melted gradually add remaining cup of icing sugar until thoroughly combined..
- Pour over the cake, allow to cool and serve!.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food marble cake with double chocolate topping recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, for example whatsapp , instagram , fecebook or twitter Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.