Oreo Parfaits is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They are nice and they look fantastic. Oreo Parfaits is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, oreo parfaits. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have oreo parfaits using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Oreo Parfaits :
- Prepare 1 packet of oreo cookies.
- Take 1/2 cup of Whipping cream.
- Get 2 tsp of melted butter.
- Get 3 tbsp of hot whipping cream.
- Take 1/4 cup of Milk or dark chocolate.
Steps to make Oreo Parfaits :
- Firstly crushed the oreo cookies in a grinder or in a ziplock bag and then take 3 tbsp of oreo crushed and add 2 tsp melted butter and mix well and other oreo crushed will be used in whipping cream..
- Take 1/2 cup whipping cream (mine whipping cream is sweet I have not used icing sugar)and beat it until it becomes fluffy and thick and then add crushed oreo cookies and mix it with a spatula..
- Take hot cream add chocolate (you can take dark chocolate also,I have used milk chocolate) mix it continously till chocolate get melted…
- Now take a glass add oreo crushed with melted butter, then take a piping bag add whipping cream, fill the glass with whipping cream then add the melted chocolate and do topping with oreo cookies and crushed chocolate. Refrigerate for 2 hours, Finally the mousse is ready..
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food oreo parfaits recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, for example fecebook , twitter , whatsapp or instagram Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.