Healthy Chocolates / Truffles with Dried Fruit is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look wonderful. Healthy Chocolates / Truffles with Dried Fruit is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
Hey everyone, it is John, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, healthy chocolates / truffles with dried fruit. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook healthy chocolates / truffles with dried fruit using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Healthy Chocolates / Truffles with Dried Fruit :
- Take 10 oz of semi-sweet chocolate.
- Get 10 of butter or vanilla cookies smashed almost into powder.
- Get 1 cup of hazelnuts smashed into small pieces.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of fine whiskey.
- Make ready 10 tbsp of milk.
- Prepare 2 oz of dried fruit (plums, mangos, etc.).
- Prepare 2/3 cup of coconut sprinkles or cocoa powder or powder sugar.
Steps to make Healthy Chocolates / Truffles with Dried Fruit :
- Melt the chocolate with the milk.
- Add all other ingredients but the dried fruit and the powder or sprinkles.
- Leave the mixture in the fridge to cool until it becomes firm.
- Cut the dried fruit into smaller pieces.
- Form small ball shaped chocolates with the mixture placing one piece of dried fruit in the center of each chocolate.
- Roll the chocolates in coconut sprinkles, cocoa powder or powder sugar to cover.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food healthy chocolates / truffles with dried fruit recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with friends via social media, for example instagram , fecebook , twitter or whatsapp Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.