A classic Sri Lankan dessert – this Eggless Chocolate Biscuit Pudding (No Bake Chocolate Cookie Cake) is decadence and simplicity in cake form. Alternating layers of milk-soaked Maria cookies and soft, creamy chocolate buttercream are all you need for this deceptively delicious dessert that also. Eggless chocolate cake will give you a chance to enjoy this mouth-watering cake.
Eggless chocolate Biscuit cake 🎂 is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Eggless chocolate Biscuit cake 🎂 is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, eggless chocolate biscuit cake 🎂. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have eggless chocolate biscuit cake 🎂 using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Eggless chocolate Biscuit cake 🎂 :
- Take 4 packets of Bourbon biscuit.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of grated sugar.
- Take 1 packet of eno.
- Prepare 2 cups of milk.
- Prepare 2-3 tbsp of whipped cream (garnish).
- Prepare Few of choco chips.
- Make ready as required of Chocolate syrup Garnish.
This finger-licking cake will tantalize your taste buds and make you yearn for more. How to bake an eggless chocolate cake. It will sound quite surprising but unlike common belief, you do not need eggs to make a light. Lastly add eno powder to the cake batter and stir it only in one direction.
Instructions to make Eggless chocolate Biscuit cake 🎂 :
- In a mixer grate the biscuits and transfer them to the bowl..
- Then add milk and sugar and mix then add eno..
- Apply butter to the cake tin and transfer the content..
- Pre heat the Kadhai by keeping salt and cover the tin for 20 mins on medium flame..
- Switch off the flame and let it cool down..
- Take out the cake from the tin and cut it into a square or heart shape. Spread the chocolate syrup above it and as well whip cream using a cone Garnish it with choco chips and then decorate as per your choice.
Take a greased baking tin and pour the batter into it. This Eggless Chocolate Cake recipe will give you cake that is very moist, rich and decadent. It's simple, quick and easy to make, and the best part about this eggless recipe is that it doesn't require a machine or a hand beater. Just mix the wet ingredients with the dry ingredients and the delicious. They used some glucose biscuits that they had at home and some chocolates and made a nice cake out of it.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food eggless chocolate biscuit cake 🎂 recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, for example twitter , whatsapp , instagram or fecebook Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.