3 Ingredients Eggless Chocolate Fudge !! is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. 3 Ingredients Eggless Chocolate Fudge !! is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
Hello everybody, it is Jim, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, 3 ingredients eggless chocolate fudge !!. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook 3 ingredients eggless chocolate fudge !! using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make 3 Ingredients Eggless Chocolate Fudge !! :
- Take 100 gms of Dark Chocolate.
- Get 1/4 cup of Condensed Milk.
- Take 1.5 tsp of Butter at room temperature.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Walnuts roughly chopped (optional).
Instructions to make 3 Ingredients Eggless Chocolate Fudge !! :
- Roughly chop dark chocolate and melt in microwave or by double boiler method. Stir well to melt chocolate completely..
- Add condensed milk and mix well. Then add butter and mix very well..
- Add roughly chopped walnuts and give it a good mix. Transfer the prepared mixture in a greased mould lined with butter or parchment paper. Level with spatula..
- Let it cool to room temperature and keep the mould in refrigerator for 25 to 30 mins to set..
- Cut in desired squares. Easy delicious no bake Chocolate Fudge is ready to serve. Enjoy..
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food 3 ingredients eggless chocolate fudge !! recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, for example whatsapp , instagram , fecebook or twitter Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.