Eggless Chocolate Chip Muffins is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Eggless Chocolate Chip Muffins is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
Hey everyone, it is Jim, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, eggless chocolate chip muffins. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook eggless chocolate chip muffins using 11 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Eggless Chocolate Chip Muffins :
- Get 1.5 cups of All purpose flour.
- Make ready 1 cup of Powdered sugar.
- Take 1/3 cup of Vegetable oil.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of Milk.
- Get 1/4 cup of Cocoa powder.
- Take 1/2 tspn of Baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tspn of Baking soda.
- Make ready 1 tsp of Vanilla essence.
- Prepare 1 tbls of Vinegar.
- Make ready 1 tsp of Coffee powder.
- Get of Chocolate chips.
Steps to make Eggless Chocolate Chip Muffins :
- In a bowl take milk, vegetable oil, vanilla essence and powdered sugar and mix it very well. Take another dry bowl, sieve all purpose flour, baking powder, baking soda, cocoa powder and coffee powder. Start mixing dry ingredients into wet ingredients using the cut and fold method. Now add 1tbls vinegar to it and keep it aside for 5 minutes..
- Meanwhile preheat the oven at 180°c for 10 minutes. After 5minutes with the help of a spoon fill your muffin mould up to 3/4. Sprinkle some chocolate chips. Bake for 25-30 minutes at 180°c. Let them cool for 15 minutes. Now soft and moist Chocolate chips muffins are ready. Decorate with some icing sugar..
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food eggless chocolate chip muffins recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, for example twitter , whatsapp , instagram or fecebook Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.