Double Chocolate Chip Muffins is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Double Chocolate Chip Muffins is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, double chocolate chip muffins. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook double chocolate chip muffins using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Double Chocolate Chip Muffins :
- Prepare 250 g of Self Raising Flour.
- Get 1/2 Teaspoon of Salt.
- Prepare 2 Teaspoons of Baking Powder.
- Prepare 50 g of Cocoa Powder.
- Prepare 100 g of Caster Sugar.
- Get 60 g of Soft Brown Sugar.
- Prepare 2 of Large Eggs.
- Take 185 ml of Milk.
- Get 100 ml of Vegetable Oil.
- Take 1 Teaspoon of Vanilla Extract.
- Prepare 150 g of Milk & White Chocolate Chunks.
Instructions to make Double Chocolate Chip Muffins :
- Pre-heat the oven to 180c, line a 12-hole muffin tin with paper cases..
- Mix the flour, salt, baking powder, cocoa powder and sugars in a large bowl and make a well in the centre..
- Beat the eggs and milk in a large jug. Tip the milk mixture into the well along with the oil and vanilla extract, with an electric whisk, whisk well until you have a well-combined, smooth batter. Fold through 2/3rds of the chocolate chunks..
- Spoon the mixture between the muffin cases and top each one with the remaining chocolate chunks. Bake in the centre of the oven for 22 minutes then set aside to cool before serving..
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food double chocolate chip muffins recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with friends via social media, for example twitter , whatsapp , instagram or fecebook Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.