dark chocolate cupcakes w/ marshmallow frosting! yummmy :)) is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look wonderful. dark chocolate cupcakes w/ marshmallow frosting! yummmy :)) is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
Hey everyone, it is Drew, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, dark chocolate cupcakes w/ marshmallow frosting! yummmy :)). It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook dark chocolate cupcakes w/ marshmallow frosting! yummmy :)) using 19 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make dark chocolate cupcakes w/ marshmallow frosting! yummmy :)) :
- Get of cupcakes.
- Get of water.
- Make ready of unsweetened dark chocolate, finely chopped.
- Prepare of cocoa powder.
- Take of all purpose flour.
- Make ready of white sugar.
- Prepare of baking soda.
- Get of baking powder.
- Take of butter (salted or unsalted will do 😉 ) or instead of butter, you can use 1/2 cup canola oil.
- Take of salt ( if using unsalted butter).
- Take of eggs.
- Prepare of vanilla extract.
- Take of vinegar.
- Get of white sugar.
- Prepare of frosting.
- Make ready of egg whites.
- Prepare of cream of tartar.
- Make ready of pinch of salt.
- Make ready of vanilla extract.
Steps to make dark chocolate cupcakes w/ marshmallow frosting! yummmy :)) :
- Preheat the oven to 180C/350F.
- Line a 12 cupcake tin w/ cupcake liners;set aside.
- Boil water over high heat in a saucepan. Once boiling, turn off the heat then add the chocolate and cocoa. Whisk until smooth and set aside to cool..
- In a separate bowl, sift together the flour, sugar, baking soda, baking powder and salt until well combined.
- Place the butter and sugar into a large dry bowl and beat until light and fluffy, about 2 mins on med-high speed.
- Add in the eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition. Then add vanilla extract, scraping sides as necessary and mixed until smooth and light.
- Add dry ingredients to creamed butter mixture alternately with the cooled chocolate mixture and mix until just incorporated and mixture is smooth ( Dont overmix!).
- Fill paper lined baking cups two-thirds full. Bake at 350°F for 15 to 20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean..
- Cool for 10 mins before removing from tins to wire racks to cool completely..
- For the marshmallow frosting : fill a medium saucepan with 1 inch of water. Simmer water over med to high heat and arrange a rack in the middle. I use my stand mixer bowl over the boiling water..
- Place eggwhites, sugar, cream of tartar and salt in the stand mixer bowl and whisk by hand to combine. Nest the bowl over the saucepan, making sure the bottom of the bowl is not touching the water. Heat the eggwhite mixture , whisking constantly until the sugar has dissolved and mixture is hot to ur touch. ( we dont wanna make scramble eggs ).
- Transfer bowl to stand mixer fitted wd whisk attachment. Whisk until stiff, glossy peaks form..
- Transfer frosting to piping bag fitted with a closed star piping tip and pipe it onto the cupcakes..
- Decorate. Serve and enjoy!.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food dark chocolate cupcakes w/ marshmallow frosting! yummmy :)) recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, for example instagram , fecebook , twitter or whatsapp Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.