Rice Cooker Chocolate Cake is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look fantastic. Rice Cooker Chocolate Cake is something which I have loved my whole life.
Hello everybody, it’s Brad, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, rice cooker chocolate cake. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook rice cooker chocolate cake using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Rice Cooker Chocolate Cake :
- Get of *I used my 10 cup capacity rice cooker which inner pot is 20cm in diameter.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Cream OR Milk.
- Get 200 g of Dark Chocolate.
- Get 1/4 cup of Caster Sugar.
- Make ready 1-2 pinches of Salt.
- Make ready 2 of Eggs *lightly whisked.
- Take 1 teaspoon of Vanilla Extract OR 1 tablespoon Rum.
- Get 1 cup of Self-Raising Flour.
- Get of Icing Sugar for dusting *optional.
Instructions to make Rice Cooker Chocolate Cake :
- Line the base of rice cooker’s inner pot with baking paper. *Note: If your inner pot is in a good state, baking paper would be unnecessary..
- Place Cream, Chocolate and Sugar in a large heat-proof bowl, heat in the microwave for 1 to 2 minutes, then mix well until smooth using a whisk..
- Add lightly whisked Eggs and Vanilla OR Rum, mix well until smooth. Sift in Flour and combine well..
- Pour the mixture into the prepared rice cooker’s inner pot and press ‘Start’ button at ‘Cake’ setting..
- Take out the inner pot and let it stand for 10 minutes before turning out onto a wire rack. Carefully peel away baking paper. Dust with Icing Sugar..
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food rice cooker chocolate cake recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, for example instagram , fecebook , twitter or whatsapp Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.