Beetroot Brownies (GF, DF) is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. Beetroot Brownies (GF, DF) is something that I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, beetroot brownies (gf, df). One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have beetroot brownies (gf, df) using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Beetroot Brownies (GF, DF) :
- Get of Wet ingredients.
- Prepare 1 of /2 cup beet puree (about 2 medium beets).
- Prepare 1/3 cup of pure maple syrup.
- Make ready 2 of large eggs.
- Take 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of dark chocolate chips, melted.
- Take of Dry ingredients.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of dark chocolate chips (for topping).
- Prepare 1 cup of fine almond flour.
- Take 2 tablespoons of coconut flour.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of unsweetened cocoa powder.
- Take 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder.
- Make ready Handful of roughly chopped hazelnuts or any kind of nuts (optional).
Instructions to make Beetroot Brownies (GF, DF) :
- Cook the beetroot with skin on, until a fork can easily pierce it. Set aside and later peel it..
- Preheat the oven to 190 degrees and line or grease a 20x20cm tray..
- Mixed all dry ingredients in a bowl, except the chocolate chip and nuts, those will go on the top..
- Place the beetroots into a food processor and blitz them until nice and smooth..
- Add all wet ingredients to a bowl, except the chocolate chip that will gets mixed in later. Mix them well and fold the mixture together with the dry ingredients..
- Melt the chocolate chip (from the wet ingredients list) and fold it gently into the brownie batter..
- Pour the brownie batter into the prepared tray, smooth it out and top it with the chocolate chip and nuts (if using). Bake for 18-21 min depends how gooey you want your brownie. Enjoy 😉.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food beetroot brownies (gf, df) recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with friends via social media, for example instagram , fecebook , twitter or whatsapp Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.