Decorating it is where the fun comes in. This recipe makes enough chocolate frosting to pipe a border around the perimeter of the cookie cake with a little extra. This Chocolate Chip Cookie Cake is a moist, thick and delicious chocolate chip cookie in the form of a cake.
Chocolate chip cookie cake is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Chocolate chip cookie cake is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, chocolate chip cookie cake. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook chocolate chip cookie cake using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chocolate chip cookie cake :
- Take 175 g of unsalted butter, softened.
- Prepare 200 g of light soft brown sugar.
- Get 1 of egg, plus 1 yolk.
- Get 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 250 g of self-raising flour.
- Prepare 2 tsp of cornflour.
- Prepare 2 tsp of baking powder.
- Make ready 100 g of milk chocolate chips.
It's not only easy to decorate, but it also tastes amazing on its own! Make sure to try my Favorite Chocolate Chip Cookies too! I am excited to have developed this recipe in partnership with. Chocolate Chip Cookies + Cake in One Easy Dessert!
Steps to make Chocolate chip cookie cake :
- Heat oven to gas 6 and grease a 22cm springform cake tin..
- Beat the butter and sugar in a large bowl until pale and fluffy, then mix in the egg, extra yolk and vanilla extract..
- Combine the flour, cornflour and baking powder, then fold into the butter mixture until fully incorporated – it will be quite thick. Add the chocolate chips and mix until evenly distributed..
- Spoon the mixture into the prepared tin and bake for 20-25 mins or until light golden brown. Leave to cool for 5 minutes before serving..
I feel like Chocolate Chip Cookie Cakes are part of the core of my childhood. We always had them in my family and we loved them – still do! I knew – without any doubt – that we'd always have a cookie cake for my dad's birthday. The chocolate chip cookie cakes from my childhood always had a piped border of American buttercream frosting dotting their edges. Most chocolate chip cookie recipes, cake or otherwise, instruct you to bring butter down to room temperature to be able to cream it with sugar for the dough.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food chocolate chip cookie cake recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with friends via social media, for example instagram , fecebook , twitter or whatsapp Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.