Chocolate Banana Cream Pie is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Chocolate Banana Cream Pie is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
Hello everybody, it’s Jim, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, chocolate banana cream pie. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have chocolate banana cream pie using 16 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chocolate Banana Cream Pie :
- Make ready of For the base:.
- Make ready 150 g of gluten free plain flour.
- Make ready 75 g of dairy free spread.
- Get 3 tbsps of water.
- Get 1 tbsp of caster sugar.
- Prepare of For the filling:.
- Take 175 ml of dairy free milk.
- Make ready 50 g of caster sugar.
- Take 2 of egg yolks.
- Get 15 g of cornflour.
- Prepare 1 of small banana sliced.
- Make ready of For the chocolate ganache:.
- Make ready 100 g of dairy free dark chocolate.
- Get 100 ml of dairy free milk.
- Get 10 g of caster sugar.
- Take 10 g of dairy free spread.
Instructions to make Chocolate Banana Cream Pie :
- Grease a 6” flan tin or 6 individual flan cases Preheat the oven to 180 oC Place the caster sugar and flour in a bowl Rub the dairy free into the flour mix and stir in the water Press into the bottom of the tin and up around the edges Bake in the oven for 15 minutes or 10 minutes if making individual pies Set aside to cool.
- Make the banana cream by placing the milk in a small saucepan and bring to the boil Beat together the egg yolks, caster sugar and cornflour in a jug Pour the boiled milk into the jug whisking continuously Return to the saucepan and bring to the boil whisking continuously until thickened Set aside to cool before using.
- Make the chocolate ganache by placing the dairy free cream and caster sugar into a small pan Bring to the boil and then remove from the heat Stir in the chocolate and dairy free spread Set aside to cool Assemble the pie by placing the sliced banana in the base of the biscuit case, top with the cream and then the ganache Chill in the fridge for a couple of hours before serving.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food chocolate banana cream pie recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, for example instagram , fecebook , twitter or whatsapp Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.